Tuesday 21 November 2017

Login & Connect - quotes from members & video clip



The members of the Login & Connect took part in an evaluation of the group and were able to score its effectiveness and benefits. The feedback was very positive and included quotes such as:

"Everyone’s very helpful. I have learned a lot of information - thank you"

"No matter what you cannot do on the computer the guys will help you resolve the problem"

"BHC staff/volunteers are helpful at fixing problems with machines"

"Makes me feel good helping others"

"Made me more confident"

"The class is very good I find everyone very helpful. I have made a lot of good friends"

"It’s making folks well – when you are on your own it’s uplifting. I don’t have a gadget but I come for the company."

"I get so much out of this group and all are very helpful."

"Attending BHC initiatives and activities has given me something to look forward to every week, meeting lots of new friends and helpers who are all so friendly, helpful - thank you."


You can view a quick clip of last week's by clicking here




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.