Thursday 9 November 2017

Isle of Whithorn Art Group



Yesterday, the members were visited by Samantha and Nathalie and took part in a 3 to 6 months evaluation.  Their feedback was very positive.  Comments showed the social and health benefits they have gained since attending the group, such as:
It makes me be more sociable and gets me out of the house.  I always feel better after having been to the class.
Lot less depressed, more outgoing, not had to go to Dr's last 4 months.  Made lots of new friends and interests.
The group is very friendly and helpful and it's nice to get out and meet people.  Plus to show that not all teenagers play on phones all day!
We keep in touch outside the group and take part in shows and exhibitions.  I have not visited the doctor in the last 9 months.  I have benefitted greatly from the group.
Below are the various projects the members were working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.