Friday 22 January 2016

Update on Our Blogmeister, Luke.

As most people are aware, Luke Utting, the volunteer who developed this Blogpage, started work in October 2015. We at BHC are very proud of Luke's achievements over the years. Luke has some news that he wishes to share with everyone.

Since leaving Building Healthy Communities as a volunteer, I have been working as a Christmas temp at Whisky Broker Ltd.  My work consisted of dramming and labelling whisky into 30ml glasses which were used for advent calendars and Christmas crackers.  When my temping position finished, at Christmas, my boss offered me a full time job with his company, starting in January 2016. This made my Christmas! 

For the first time in many years I have obtained a job which I love and I have been accepted into the whisky brokers family.  This is all thanks to BHC for helping me find the confidence to push myself into employment. I owe so much to them.

Thank you so much. I will miss my volunteering but I know that everyone will be happy for me knowing that I am finally happy.

Thanks guys

Blogmiester Luke


We all wish Luke every success in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.