Tuesday 2 December 2014

Isle of Whithorn - AccessArt

The art course facilitated by James from AccessArt being held at St Ninians Hall, has come to an end. The 7 participants have all enjoyed the sessions. They worked on a variety of mediums and used many different techniques.

 Participants Comments:

"A very enjoyable course with very pleasant and helpful trainers"
"I’ve gained new skills and enjoyed exchanging ideas with others"


"I have gained so much more knowledge about art and all the things possible.  It has helped my confidence and belief in myself."

"I have achieved things I didn’t know I was capable of."

Many thanks to James for his efforts in delivering these quality sessions with such positive outcomes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.